Heavy reinforcement safes are produced in consistent with European standard PN-EN 1143-1. They ensure effective protection of valuable objects which is confirmed by IMP (Institute of Precision Mechanic) certificates of I class burglary resistance. Materials used to build the safes guarantee high quality and repeatability of wares. The bolt mechanism is moved by handle and blocked by certificated, class A key lock.
Thanks to verified, repeatedly tested constructional solutions our safes are easy to use and work faultlessly. Safes are covered with a layer of varnish powder, easy to keep clean.
- multi-layered, reinforcement construction filled with special concrete,
- solid, three-points boltwork
- immobile bolts, which secure door after breaking the hinges
- external door hinges
- 180 degrees angle of opening the door
- bolts protected against removing
- lock protected against drilling and removing
- key lock, class A
- solid screw to fix safe to ground
- adjustable shelves
- key lock
- combination lock
- electronic lock
- internal hiding box